All leading newspapers timely publish articles providing guidance to aspirants of competitive exams. Directors of the Academy – Mr Tukaram Jadhav and Mr. Malhar Patil along with their colleagues have frequently written articles pertaining to preparation of UPSC/ MPSC / PSI / STI. The list of published articles in leading newspapers and magazines is as follows.
- Sakal published an exclusive column – ‘Fast Track’ for preparation of competitive exams especially MPSC and UPSC. Mr. Tukaram Jadhav wrote a series of articles about preparation of MPSC and UPSC in 2011.
- Mr. Jadhav has written occasionally about the changing patterns of UPSC and MPSC exams.
- Mr. Jadhav has written about UPSC and MPSC exams, strategy to prepare for the same in 2009 and 2010 in the Special Issue on Careers, published yearly. Mr. Vijay Kunjir has written on Career Opportunities in Humanities and Social Sciences and Mr. Mahesh Shirapurkar has written on Career in Politics.
- A regular column ‘Career Counselor’ hosted articles by Mr. Tukaram Jadhav about the new pattern of Preliminary Exam of UPSC including both General Studies and a newly introduced paper called Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) in 2010-11.
- IN 2012, Mr Jadhav and staff members run a column named “MPSC cha Rajmarg”, which is dedicated to thorough analysis of all aspects of the new syllabus and pattern of MPSC exam. The series commenced from 1st March 2012 and will continue till 7th June 2012.
- Mr. Jadhav has been writing regularly about UPSC and MPSC exams and strategy to prepare for the same.
- Lokmat published a supplement named Oxygen on 16th March 2011, dedicated to career possibilities in different domains. The entire supplement for competitive exams such as UPSC and MPSC was planned and written by Mr. Jadhav.
- An article by Mr. Malhar Patil, explaining nature of UPSC exam was published on 9th February 2011.
- Mr. Jadhav wrote occasionally about UPSC and MPSC.
- Mr. Jadhav regularly contributes to their yearly story on UPSC results, whereby he is interviewed by a special correspondent from the magazine.
Saptahik Kalamnama (Mumbai)
- Mr. Jadhav runs a column on UPSC exams from January 2012, explaining nature, syllabus and strategy to prepare for same.